Hi there! I’m Karen, principal florist, business operator, cat lover, lolly addict, and petal perfectionist.
Blooming creative passion since 2013, to combine the two things that make my heart glow with joy...
True Love & GORGEOUS flowers!
Here are some tidbits about the face behind the flowers and the magic created especially for your deam day;
- I’m a typical Virgo who makes back up plans of back up plans doing everything possible to ensure a plan comes together ( A-Team fans rejoice!) with post-it-note hoarder tendencies.
- Despite the short back and sides 'do' and a practical tom-boy wardrobe, I'm a hopeless romantic with 'Shiny Object Syndrome' and who frequently quotes lines from The Princess Bride and does little hand claps when pastries appear.
- I adore pasta (maybe too much), gelato, wool coats and pretty much all things Italian.
- My all-time favourite songs are Hall & Oats “I can’t go for that”.... nooooo no can do, 'Sunny' by Bobby Hebb and Lake Street Drive's rendition of 'Rich Girl'.
- I’m a dual citizen of Australia & France, although guiltily admit to only being able to profess hunger, the need for wine, general cheekiness & ‘stop that’ in the latter.
- My feline companion, Queen Lillian, is equal parts family member and flower foe. If you're lucky you might get a smooch when you visit the studio.
- I'm a little crazy at Christmas with the tinsel, the lights, the carols, the manger, the star and the tree.
- And I have the most wonderful, mischievous, gorgeous, ankle biting nephew who I gets all my love in my time away from the blooms.
I love what I do, and I love being able to do what I do for you, the lovers of true romance & beautiful blooms!
I’m so looking forward to hearing from you and making your dream day flowers a reality for you and your beloved.
Fremantle wedding florist. Perth wedding florist